Sunday, April 06, 2014

Day 14: We Shall Meat Again

I haven't been cooking much this weekend.  I felt like I needed a break but I must get back on track.  Today's food:

Breakfast:  Honey Nut Cheerios with almond milk.

Lunch:  Veggie Bowl from Chipotle with brown rice, black beans, pico de gallo, corn, grilled bell peppers and onion, lettuce and guacamole.  I honestly thought I wouldn't enjoy this because there was no meat, boy was I wrong.  Very large portion, I only ate half.

Afternoon Snack:  Cleanse friendly oatmeal cookies.  Found the recipe on www.ultimatedanielfast.com  I must admit, these weren't as tasty as I would have hoped but it satisfied my sweet tooth.  I could only eat one, bleh.

Dinner:  The other half of my delicious veggie bowl.  Great first impression Chipotle, we shall meat again! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig