Saturday, April 05, 2014

Day 13: Hold the Beef

Meat, schmeat!  Today I strolled into Subway and order a sub, hold the beef!  Where is my PETA tshirt?  Haha, kidding!  I haven't turned my back on meat for good just yet, if ever.  Here's what I ate today.


Breakfast:  Mini shredded wheat with almond milk.  I love this stuff!

Lunch:  6" Veggie Delight sub - spinach, lettuce, red onion,, tomatoes, banana peppers, bell pepper, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.  If I'm lying, I'm dying...this was the best sub that I've ever eaten from Subway or maybe I was really hungry.  Either way, it was very good.

Dinner:  Today the hubs and I made 6 years married so we dined out at Windrush Grill in celebration.  I stayed on track and ordered blackened snapper, asparagus and roasted red potatoes.  This fish was a little spicy for my taste but overall a pretty good meal and NO I didn't get dessert as baaaaaaaaad as I wanted to *proud sad face*  See ya on the morrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig