Friday, April 04, 2014

Day 12: Cheater, Cheater, Popcorn with Butter Eater

 
Today was an absolute wonderful and relaxing day. I spent my morning at the spa where I received 3 services and got asked 3 times would I like a glass of wine however, I'm proud to say that I opted for a bottle of water instead. Today's meals:

Breakfast: Strawberry Banana Smoothie, I think I'm officially tired of them now. Lol.

Lunch: Leftovers from last night. Salmon, asparagus and potatoes.

Afternoon Snack: I feel like I cheated. Popcorn is a grain but the butter...not so much. I didn't eat it all, but I wanted too!!

Dinner:  From Podnuh's smoked turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans and a headache on the side. I don't know if it's something that I ate or not, but I haven't had a headache since I've started this journey and I used to have them pretty frequently.  Is my body rejecting meat??? Haha! Say it ain't so! Tomorrow.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig