Monday, April 07, 2014

Day 15: Table for 3, FINALLY!

I'm not feeling as hungry as I did when I first started the cleanse.  Initially like clock work the fireworks went off in my tummy every 2.5 to 3 hours letting me know it was time to eat.  Nowadays, the fireworks take a little longer to sound off.  Wonder if meat is the culprit?  Hmm... Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:  The hubs and I went to IHOP for breakfast.  I ordered hash browns, grits and wheat pancakes.  I didn't use syrup, instead I had a side of strawberries for my topping.  So yummy!

Lunch:  I know being too busy to eat isn't an excuse but that's my reason.  I missed lunch.

Dinner:  Turkey cutlet, baked beans and southern style kale greens.  I boiled the kale in vegetable stock instead of plain water since I didn't use meat for flavoring, along with onion and other spices.  Finally a table for three!! The fam bam was very on board with this meal, yay that means no leftovers!! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig