Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Day 16: Keen-What Choo Say?

Breakfast:  Smoothie with water, bananas, strawberries, watermelon and cherries.  Sweet and delicious.

Mid Morning Snack:  Handful of Cranberry Nut Antioxidant Mix  - cranberries, roasted and salted peanuts, sunflower seeds, almonds and raisins.


Lunch:  Grilled salmon sandwich on whole grain bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, mustard, avocado, salt and pepper with whole wheat tortilla chips that I made. Not everyone could see how I ate salmon on bread. I got a lot of ewwww's *shrugs*  but I love the taste of salmon so its the same as eating tuna to me, except it tastes better!!  Now this multi grain bread by Nature's Own...I LOVE. THIS. BREAD.  I think I've found a permanent replacement for my whole and honey wheat after the cleanse is over.

Afternoon Snack:  Pacific Rose Apple

Dinner:  Okra and tomatoes over a roasted red pepper and basil quinoa/brown rice mix.  In case you're curious, its pronounced Keen-Wah. This was my first time having quinoa and I like it.  Cooking it however was a challenge for me because its similar to boiling rice and that is something that I struggle with to this day, that and peeling potatoes.  Either way it turned out great.  I'm full now, see ya tomorrow.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig