Monday, November 26, 2018

Day 1:30 - Last 30 Days

Failing to plan is planning to fail.  Welp, that's kind of what happened yesterday (Day 1).  What can I say?  I am truly a procrastinator, but I work well under pressure -- good save right?  Ha!  In my defense for my lack of preparation, I'd recently started to intermittent fast, skipping breakfast, only having lunch and dinner, with hopes of not to eating too late or terribly bad.  I said all that to say, THAT is why I didn't have breakfast planned, no excuse for lunch, but I ate semi healthy.

Panera Bread is my goto spot for on-the-go, clean eating.  If you read my initial post about why this Wellness Retreat is right on time, then you know about my newfound allergies and food intolerances. I obviously ate something over the weekend that didn't agree with me and ended up still paying for it come Monday.  By lunchtime, I felt hungry but not really wanting anything too heavy.  I opted for the Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl with Chicken.

After work, I picked up this week meals and had every intention on having something for dinner but I just couldn't.  My tummy was not happy and I didn't force myself to eat. But check out this week's meals, prepared by Caspiana Catering & Meal Prep.  


I am so excited to #eatpretty with Jessica this week. I hope you’re following along, it’s going to healthy and amazing!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is good, intuitive eating. Not hungry >> don’t eat. Craving something? >> your body is telling you something, listen.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig