Wednesday, March 14, 2018

318 Restaurant Week: Day 2 - Frank's Louisiana Kitchen

If the world is our oyster, then I had the world on a bun today!  It was my very first fried oyster poboy!  I was extremely reluctant (texture problems) but with the persuasion of my lunch mates, I said to myself "awww shucks, what the hey".  Get it, shucks?  Oysters?  Okay, I digress. 



This was also my first time dining at Franks Louisiana Kitchen and it was nice.  I loved the music, the dancing hostess (hey girl, hey) and the big open windows with sunlight beaming in.  I adore the Provenance area so it was right up my alley to dine in the area.  The lunch special this week at Frank's is any half sized po boy with a cup of duck and Andouille sausage gumbo.  So lets just say that Frank's fried oysters are now on my favorite list and their Remoulade sauce, OMG!  The oysters were seasoned well and crunchy, I love crust.  It came dressed with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Everything was delicious. 





If you visit Frank's, tell me what you think. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig