Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Day 9: Eat It for the Cleanse, I Aint Gon' Do It

I brought pasta leftovers for lunch today thinking one more day and its gone, but I couldn't bring myself to eat it.  My palate needed a new taste so instead, I drove over to Panera Bread for cleanse friendly items.  Check out Le Menu:

Breakfast:  Strawberry Banana smoothie (haven't gotten tired of these yet)

Lunch:  From Panera Bread a half Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich on whole wheat sans the feta cheese and a cup of Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto which I picked out the pasta noodles because I'm pretty sure they weren't whole wheat.  Overall, was quite a tasty lunch.  Might even try this again.

Afternoon Snack:  Grapes and strawberries

Dinner:  Mixed Bean and Sweet Potato Chili .  This is waaaaay to much for my table of one.  I forsee too many meal reruns in my future. *sad face*  I should have cut the recipe in half, but VERY delicious nonetheless.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig