Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Day 10: Eating Crow for Dinner

Lost another pound!  Adios you 16 ounces you, hope to never see you again!  I know I'm OCD with weighing myself but I like to see the numbers changing, in the right direction that isHere's what I ate today:


Breakfast:   Fruit Salad with grapes, strawberries, blueberries and apples.

Mid Morning Snack: Roasted Pistachios

Lunch:  I put aside a small portion of the veggie crumbles from last night's meal for lunch today.  I made a veggie burrito on a whole wheat tortilla with MorningStar Farms Veggie Crumbles, corn, mashed avocado, spinach, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro.  What's missing?  My brown rice and beans...yep, I forgot 'em.

Afternoon Snack: Banana.

Dinner:  After all that smack I talked about leftovers, I must admit that I looked forward to my chili from yesterday.  This was surprisingly a very good meal last night and even better tonight.  Mmm mmm good!  On the morrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig