Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 21: Froyo? Oh No No!

Well, here we are.  Day 21.  Seven pounds lighter and feeling pretty darn good.  I've had so much fun making my little cleanse friendly meals and discovering a new way of eating.  I knew that I liked vegetables but now I think I love them.  My journey doesn't stop here, I'm turning over a new leaf and eating it!  Here's today's food log:

Breakfast:  Honey Nut Cheerios with almond milk.

Lunch:  Smoked Chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.  I did NOT enjoy this meal at all.  The texture of the chicken was not to my liking, a bit too slimy for me.  That's what I get for not sticking to the turkey or fish rule that I was SUPPOSED follow anyway. 

Afternoon Snack:  Froyo, for all of my locals, a Humphrey from Counter Culture.  I'm so smart for thinking that after 3 weeks of not having dairy my digestive system would welcome this delicious treat with open arms.  It tricked me and accepted it for about an hour LOL! 

Dinner:  Nada.  Still feeling full from my earlier food choices. Bleh.

Thanks for following along with me and reading my posts.  Wishing you health and happiness.  Until next time!  *waves*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig