Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 20: Bad Bunny!

After a decent nights sleep, I STILL woke up feeling blah with indigestion. So I asked my good friend google for juice recipes that help with indigestion and whipped that up for breakfast. I had carrots with every meal today, I'm just about tired of this rabbit food. LOL. Here's what all I ate today:

Breakfast: Lemon Essence juice for indigestion made with an apple, 4 carrots, half of a thumb of ginger and half a lemon. I halved the recipe so I didn't waste it. Can't say if it was in my head or not but I did feel better after my concoction.

Mid Morning Snack: I tried one of Smoothie Kings new Veggie Blend Smoothie - carrots, orange juice, apple juice, strawberries, bananas and an electrolyte mix. This was quite tasty. They have 2 other flavors "Apple Kiwi Kale" and "Carrot Kale Dream".

Lunch: Veggie stir fry - broccoli florets, broccoli slaw, zucchini, carrots and snap peas with a little low sodium soy sauce. Yummers if I do say so myself, and I do.

Dinner:  Lunch rerun - I had EVERY intention on indulging and doing something that I would more than likely regret and eat a meal no where near the cleanse diet tonight.  Thankfully I got of our local ABA game late and almost everything was closed.  Think I saved me and my stomach a whole lot of grief.  Byeee!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig