Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 19: My Thung Ith Ithing

May I be honest?  I'm tired of cooking.  Which is why I've been eating out so much.  This is no good and my swollen fingers, legs and feet are tell tale signs that my body does not appreciate all that convenience, sodium filled food.  Must do better...but in the meantime here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:  Green Machine Naked Juice and 2 Applegate Naturals turkey sausage links.

Lunch: Something called Messina which is a Greek veggie filled pita with marinated eggplant, roasted red pepper, zucchini, tzatziki, herbs and feta cheese.  I totally forgot to to ask them to hold the feta.  I don't think I'm allergic to dairy, but sometimes I have a slight reaction to it and today was one of those days.  My tongue, ears and eyes were so itchy that I didn't finish my lunch but it was very flavorful.

Afternoon Snack: A few mixed nuts

Dinner:  Tuna sandwich and a bowl of edamame.

Went to bed feeling pretty darn pitiful.  Nausea and indigestion had taken me down.  Barf! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig