Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 18: Wheat a Minute?!?!

Not so sure about today's food choices, but I did my best. 

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with strawberries.

Lunch:  Turkey Panini from Zolocos with an avocado spread, alfalfa sprouts, and cilantro lime
aioli with sweet potato fries and a pickle on the side.  I assure you and my lunch dates can confirm that I asked and the waiter reassured me that the bread would be wheat bread...but I'm almost certain that it was not.  I felt guilty but after my first bite that guilt went out of the window.  Such a tasty sandwich.

Afternoon Snack:  Handful of almonds.

Dinner: Tacos de Pescado with Mahi Mahi, pico de gallo and avocado with a side of grilled zucchini and great friends!  Tomorrow's Friday!  See ya then!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig