Monday, April 14, 2014

Such a Healthy and Egg-Cellent Breakfast

Hey again!  Cleanse is over but I still gotta eat, so I thought I'd share my breakfast with you.  Today I reintroduced coffee back into my diet and it was sooooooooo good to my soul!  Oh cup o' Joe how I've missed thee.  Along with my morning "go juice"  I had mini frittatas.  I was so excited to make these, I love eggs and haven't been able to indulge in 3 weeks.  So this morning I got my fix!

I roughly followed a recipe I ran across on mommygaga.com.  I decided to sautee my onion and tomatoes (and let cool) a bit before adding to the egg mixture.  As you know its normally a table for one so I halved the recipe as I only used a 6-count muffin pan.  I also used turkey crumbles on 3 of mine.  Freestyle and add your favorite ingredients.  Hope you get a chance to make these, let me know how they turn out.

FYI:

- I sprayed my pan before pouring in my mixture but they still stuck to the pan a bit.  I used a spoon to pry them from the edges and scooped them out. Might use muffin papers next time.

- Use a measuring cup or something with a spout for easy pouring.

- I only filled my muffin cups about two-thirds full so they didn't bubble over.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig