Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 7: Whole Wheat Everything

Today, temptation slapped me in the face as I watched someone eat their mother's home cooked meal which included fried chicken and snicker pie (insert mouth watering here).  It smelled so yummy but I stood strong and munched on my kale chips while mentally planning my "Day 22 eat everything I think of feast".  No, but seriously, they say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit and I'm sincerely hoping that by the end of this cleanse that I have developed better eating habits.  Today's food log:

Breakfast: Walmart.  Needed to replenish a few items of my fruit and veggie stash.

Lunch:  I hate leftovers but I hate wasting food, so soul veggies...again!!!  Bleh.

Afternoon Snack:  Half of a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread and kale chips.

Dinner:  Whole wheat pasta with broccoli, zucchini and sundried tomatoes. Pretty darn tasty.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig