Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 5: Veggies Have Soul Too

Count 'em: one, two, three, four, DAY 5!!!  And to think, going into this I wasn't sure that I would make it past day one!  I am so proud of myself.  I've had fun coming up with creative meals to keep myself motivated this week.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing them.  Well, 5 down 16 to go!  Here's what I ate today:

Day 5


Breakfast:  Strawberry Banana smoothie

Mid-Morning Snack:  Sunkist Orange.  I don't know if I just so happened to pick up a good one or if my tastebuds are more awake nowadays, but that was best damn orange I've ever eaten.  Thank goodness for the planters and pluckers, they did an excellent job on that one!!


Lunch:  Lettuce Wrapped Veggie Patty Burger topped with tomatoes, mashed avocado and red onion with sweet potato fries.

Afternoon Snack: Handful of mixed nuts.

Dinner: Soul food, veggie style!  Cabbage, yams and butter beans.

What can I say?  Number 5 is ALIVE! (80's babies will get that). My energy level is great and I feel great!  My cravings are easily curbed which is a HUGE milestone for me and did I mention that I've lost 3 pounds?  But if you see 'em, just keep walking...I don't want 'em anymore!  Haha, tomorrow!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig