Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 4: Energy Anyone?

Energy anyone?  I feel like I have more than enough to share!  Yes you heard me right, the Pooped Princess is now the Empress of Energy (corny I know lol).  I woke up this morning feeling quite refreshed and ready to get the party (a.k.a. work) started!  Here's today's menu: 
Breakfast: Tofu Breakfast Scramble with bell pepper and onion, seasoned to taste. I didn't follow the recipe to the tee.  It's supposed to be "like" scrambled eggs.  The recipe called for turmeric which I didn't have so the color is a bit off, but tasted pretty good.

Mid Morning Snack/Lunch:  Peanuts, grilled vegetable skewers, broccoli and baked apples.  I met some work out buddies at Logan's which at first, after getting there and looking at the menu, thought was a bad idea but eventually I found some things listed under "sides" and created my own meal.  I was determined to stick to the plan.

Afternoon Snack: Water and kale chips.

Dinner: Left over stir fry from yesterday and an orange.

Did I mention that I've been full all day. It's amazing what your body can get used to in 4 short days. Till tomorrow...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig