Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 3 of 21 Day Cleanse

Happy Humpday to ya!  Just like yesterday, today started off with a bang except today my energy was high, my mood was great and and the hunger pangs weren't nearly as bad.  My body may finally be getting used to our new menu! Woot woot!  Anywho, here's my food log for today!

Breakfast:  Strawberry Banana Naked Juice.  What happens when you're prepping your lunch and snacks at the last minute before work?  You forget to make breakfast.  Got halfway to work before I realized that I had not prepared anything for breakfast.  Had to make a Walmart run.

Mid Morning Snack:  Gala apple. 

Lunch:  Threw together a spinach taco salad with left over walnut meat, salsa (cherry tomatoes, orange pepper, red onion and corn from last night's dinner) with a splash of lemon juice for dressing.  I must say that the walnut meat redeemed itself in this form, this salad was the bomb dot com!


Afternoon Snack:  Strawberries and pineapples

Dinner:  Tofu Stir Fry with Vegetables and a side of kale chips.  Check out the stir fry recipe here! I cheated with a bag of pre-cut veggies and didn't use the mushrooms that the recipe called for because I don't like them. 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig