Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 2

Hi there!  Well, Day 2 started out like a piece of cake but went way sour after lunch. Not sure if its just my body adjusting to my new eating habits or what, but my concentration, energy and mood were off.  Also, I was reminded by a friend to drink plenty of water because dehydration can be masked as hunger pangs.  I had only managed to down one 16.9oz bottle of water by lunch so maybe that's why I was not doing so well this afternoon.  Here's my food log for today.




Breakfast:  Smoothie with 1 handful of spinach and water, 6 frozen strawberries, 1 frozen banana, 1 handful of blueberries.  Wasn't as sweet without my vanilla almond milk but drinkable.

Mid Morning Snack:  Diced cantaloupe.

Lunch:  Leftovers from last night's dinner. So yummy!

Afternoon snack: Energy was low, focus was nowhere to be found and the hunger pangs were something fierce.  Munched on guacamole made from 1 half avocado, 2 chopped cherry tomatoes and a little onion (not sure how much) and I felt a little better.

Dinner:  Raw Tacos with Walnut Meat with a side of sweet corn.  Get the recipe here.  For my personal taste I should have mixed the nuts up a tad bit finer.  I'm such a texture person.

 
 
Consumed a total of 68oz of water today...I almost drowned, I swear!  Until next time...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig