Monday, February 10, 2020

It's About to Get Hot & Spicy (FREE Crawfish Valentine's Day Card Printable)

Crawfish have been popping up on my social media feeds left and right!  Although I haven't had my first pound (or three) yet, some of my fellow tail-eaters and head-suckers are doing a great job at keeping me salivating over their boils.  From what I hear, this season is going to be a good one!


Not only is it about to get hot & spicy at your favorite crawfish spot, but Valentine's Day can be hot & spicy too -- and crawfish lovers, I've got you covered.  Check out my free printable "buy me crawfish and I'll be your Valentine" card. Download it >> here. Give it to your hunny and eat a pound for me!   Happy Valentines Day!


Print on 8.5x11 card stock. Cut your card out and fold in half.  The inside has been left blank to add your own personal message. Enjoy!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig