Thursday, June 18, 2020

20% Off Urban Skin Rx



After my recent skincare post on Facebook, I’ve had a few people ask about what UrbanSkinRx products I’m using.  Today, I am sharing my list and if you’d like to make a purchase, use my link to save 20% (see below).


Click here to save 20% >> https://www.talkable.com/x/Lfh13t

Here is my before and after...I know right!?!  Of course the natural sunlight played a part in the glow on the right but do you see that even tone coming?? Consistency mixed with the magic of UrbanSkinRx  I still have a way to go and lots to learn on my skincare journey but I am happy with my progress.


Here are the products I'm currently using
(can be purchased individually but I bought the Oil and Dark Spot Control Package):

I hope this information helps!  Let's learn together!  Have you tried these products before?  I'd love to hear your skin story!  Drop  a comment below and tell me about your skin journey!
Until next time...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig