Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Fabulous Not Fluffy

It only took an eventful weekend of "sucking it in" on EVERY. STINKING. PICTURE. before I finally decided that enough was enough.  Last month, I made a Facebook post about "abundance and growth" but I did NOT mean in weight.  But living a happy, indulgent life for the past 6 months had led me to just that.  Abundance in the waist line, the numbers on the scale and my britches, they were all growing!  So, I've made a conscious decision to get back to a healthier me.  I'd toyed around with the idea for about 2 weeks now, but all that sucking in was the straw that broke the camel's beack - because it no longer worked, hahaha!

About 3 years ago, I was in the best shape of my adult life.  My bestie convinced me to do a 21 day cleanse, found here.  It set me on a path of healthier eating and taught me that I actually love to cook.  I am getting back to what I know works for me.  I really hate to give what I'm doing a title because due to previously agreed upon food partnership/engagements I will have to cheat.  So no judgement, you'll see Vegan, Seagan, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Paleo, heck all of the dietary groups from me.  I post to keep myself accountable, because I know you guys won't hesitate to call me out! (Thanks) Follow along with me on my #FabulousNotFluffy journey.  Here are my meals for today:

Breakfast: Chickpea scramble, sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

Lunch:  Grilled veggies and broccoli over cauliflower rice.

Dinner: ??? 
Veggie bloat had started to rear it's ugly head after lunch and I didn't think I'd be able to force anything else down.  Maybe a smoothie?  Well, after the veggie bloat made its way out of my system (eh hmm), I was starving!  So here is dinner my lazy dinner. 

Chickpea and quinoa patty over spinach and mix greens topped with avocado. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig