Monday, February 12, 2018

Day 12:14 - Make Something Sweet

Happy day 12 folks!  Hmmm, make something sweet?  Well, I'm no baker and I wanted something quick and easy.  A few Christmases ago, I made these cute little pretzel bites and thought why not do that for today?!?   So, I found a pin on Pinterest using similar ingredients that were Valentine themed and thought I'd give it a try.  These are so easy to make.  I'm taking them to work for the office to share.  I hope they like them! 


Here's how to make them:

Fabulous Ingredients:

  • 1 bag square Pretzels
  • 1 bag Valentine plain M&M’s
  • 2 bags Hershey’s Hugs 

Fabulous Instructions:

  1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
  2. Line a large cookie sheet with Parchment Paper, for easy cleanup.
  3. Place pretzels in rows on cookie sheet.  The OCD in me cringed at this pic! LOL!
  4. Place an unwrapped Hershey’s Hug on the center of each pretzel.
  5. Bake for 4 minutes and ready your M&M's for a quick grab and placement. I left mine a few seconds too long and they were almost too melted. 
  6. Remove from oven, carefully press one M&M in the center of each Hershey Hug. Don't press too hard, kisses will be quite soft (and if you’re like me, make sure the m’s are face up).
  7. Cool for 30 minutes and allow the hugs to harden back up or in the fridge for 10 minutes, if you're in a hurry.
     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig